Tuesday 3 December 2013

Candy Cane Frames Freebies!

Hello,
Today I'm going to share some candy cane frames freebies! Why? Because it's a great way to get into the Christmas spirit and they look great! If you use it leave me a link to it in the comments, I'd love to see your wonderful creations!

3D Candy Cane Frame


2D Candy Cane Frame


Dimensions - 2000 pixels by 2000 pixels


Please could you give a link back to me! Also, don't re-distribute or modify them as a downloadable file or part of a project. Link back to me so they can download it from here!

I hope you liked them! Bye!

Love Madeline,

5 comments:

  1. awesome post! I might use this! Haha I love the holiday spirit!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are absolutely adorable! xx

    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for my project this year, Madeline! Thank you so much! But I need a bit of help, please. I downloaded it and inserted it into a Word 2013 document, but I can't get the cursor in the frame so I can insert my content. I would appreciate your help! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please comment so I can tell that you love me and my blog!